These Rules are developed in accordance with the Law of the Russian Federation "On Protection of Consumer Rights" and regulate relations in the field of hotel services.
These Rules apply to the activities of the tourist hotel complex BALTIKA.
The basic concepts used in these Rules mean the following:
- "hotel services" - a range of services for temporary accommodation in the Baltika Hotel, including related services, the list of which is determined by the contractor;
- "hotel and other accommodation facility" - property complex "Baltika" (building, equipment and other property) intended for the provision of hotel services (hereinafter - the "Baltika" hotel);
- "price of a room (bed in a room)" - the cost of temporary accommodation and other related services at the Baltika Hotel provided for a single price;
- "consumer" - a citizen or a legal entity intending to order or purchase or ordering, purchasing and (or) using hotel services at the Baltika Hotel;
- "contractor" - Baltika Hotel (Joint Stock Company "Open Doors of the Baltic"), which provides the consumer with hotel services;
- "customer" - an individual (legal entity) intending to order or purchase, or ordering or purchasing hotel services in accordance with the agreement on the provision of hotel services (hereinafter referred to as the agreement) in favor of the consumer;
- "booking" - preliminary ordering of places and (or) rooms in the hotel by the customer (consumer);
- "checkout time" - the time set by the contractor for the arrival and departure of the consumer.
Requirements for hotel services, including their volume and quality, are determined by agreement of the parties to the contract.
The provision of hotel services by the Baltika Hotel is organized on the basis of certificate No. 550000318 dated December 28, 2015 on the assignment of the Three Stars category to the Baltika Hotel by Open Doors of the Baltic, provided for by the tourism industry objects classification system.
The price of the room (bed in the room), as well as other conditions of the contract are established on the basis of the price lists approved at the Baltika Hotel for various categories of consumers.
II. Information about the contractor and the hotel services provided by the contractor
- All the necessary information about the BALTIKA hotel and the list of services provided are at the reception (at the administrator) and posted on the company's website in the information and telecommunication network "Internet".
III. Procedure and conditions for the provision of hotel services
The Contractor has the right to make a reservation in any form, including by drawing up a document signed by two parties, as well as by accepting an application for booking (hereinafter referred to as the application) via postal, telephone and other communications, allowing to establish that the application comes from the consumer or customer. The application form is established by the administration of the BALTIKA hotel.
The administration of the BALTIKA hotel has the right to use the following types of booking in the hotel:
- a) guaranteed booking - a type of booking in which the hotel expects the consumer before the checkout time of the day following the day of the planned arrival. In case of untimely cancellation of the reservation, late or no-show of the consumer, he or the customer will be charged for the actual idle room (space in the room), but not more than a day. If you are more than a day late, the guaranteed reservation will be canceled;
- b) non-guaranteed booking - a type of booking in which the hotel expects the consumer until a certain hour, set by the contractor, on the day of arrival, after which the booking is canceled.
The booking is considered valid from the moment the consumer (customer) receives a notification containing information about the name (company name) of the contractor, customer (consumer), category (type) of the ordered room and its price, the conditions of booking, the duration of stay at the hotel, as well as other information determined by the administration of the BALTIKA hotel.
The administration of the BALTIKA hotel has the right to refuse booking if there are no available rooms on the date specified in the application. The Contractor also reserves the right to cancel the booking in the absence of prepayment by the consumer, unless otherwise agreed by the contract.
The contract is concluded upon presentation by the consumer of a document proving his identity, drawn up in the prescribed manner, including:
- a) a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation, which certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- b) a passport of a citizen of the USSR, which certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation, until it is replaced within the prescribed period with a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation;
- c) birth certificates - for a person under the age of 14;
- d) a passport proving the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation outside the Russian Federation - for a person permanently residing outside the Russian Federation;
- e) a passport of a foreign citizen or other document established by federal law or recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as an identity document of a foreign citizen;
- f) a document issued by a foreign state and recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as an identity document of a stateless person;
- g) a temporary residence permit for a stateless person;
- h) a residence permit of a stateless person;
- i) details of the legal entity.
The contract is concluded between the consumer and the contractor by drawing up a document signed by both parties, which must contain:
- a) the name of the performer (for individual entrepreneurs - last name, first name, patronymic (if any), information on state registration;
- b) information about the customer (consumer);
- c) information about the provided room (place in the room);
- d) the price of the room (space in the room);
- e) period of stay at the hotel;
- f) other necessary information (at the discretion of the contractor).
Registration of consumers who are citizens of the Russian Federation at the place of stay in the hotel is carried out in accordance with the Rules for registration and removal of citizens of the Russian Federation from registration at the place of stay and at the place of residence within the Russian Federation, approved by the Government of the Russian Federation of July 17, 1995 713 "On Approval of the Rules for Registration and Removal of Citizens of the Russian Federation from Registration at the Place of Stay and at the Place of Residence within the Russian Federation and the List of Persons Responsible for Receiving and Transmitting Documents for Registration and Deregistration of Citizens of the Russian Federation to the Registration Authorities at the place of stay and at the place of residence within the Russian Federation ".
Registration at the hotel of minors under the age of 14 is carried out on the basis of documents proving the identity of the parents (adoptive parents, guardians) or close relatives, accompanying person (s) with them, a document certifying the powers of the accompanying person (s), as well as birth certificates of these minors.
Registration of a foreign citizen and stateless person at the place of stay in the hotel and their deregistration at the place of stay are carried out in accordance with the Rules for the implementation of migration registration of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Russian Federation, approved by the Government of the Russian Federation dated January 15, 2007 9 "On the procedure for the implementation of migration registration of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Russian Federation."
The administration of the BALTIKA hotel provides round-the-clock service for consumers arriving at the hotel and leaving the hotel.
Check-in and check-out of the consumer's hotel is carried out taking into account the checkout time, which is set at 12 o'clock of the current day local time.
Check-in time at the BALTIKA hotel is set at 14:00, check-out time - 12:00.
The price of the room (space in the room), the list of services that are included in the price of the room (space in the room), as well as the procedure and methods of payment for the room (space in the room) are set by the BALTIKA hotel administration.
The administration of the BALTIKA hotel sets both daily and hourly rates of accommodation, depending on the price lists.
The administration of the BALTIKA hotel, at the request of the consumer, provides the following types of services without additional payment:
- a) calling an ambulance, other special services;
- b) using a medical kit;
- c) delivery to the number of correspondence addressed to the consumer upon receipt;
- d) wake-up at a certain time;
- e) other services at the discretion of the contractor.
Payments for accommodation at the BALTIKA hotel with organized groups (more than 15 people) are made by prepayment in the amount of 30% of the agreed amount, unless otherwise stated in the concluded agreement. Payments for accommodation at the Baltika Hotel